Everyone Needs A Place Called Home
We often talk about the financial reasons why buying a home makes sense and this is a strong motivation for many. When it comes to selecting a dream home it’s often times emotional reasons that compel buyers to make a decision about purchasing a particular property.
History shows that Americans from every generation believe that homeownership is at the core of the American Dream. There is a strong feeling of security you gain from owning a home which brings a sense of accomplishment that cannot be achieved through renting.
For many Americans, owning a home conveys a number of economic benefits. For one, your mortgage payments are a form of forced savings which allows you to accumulate wealth as you build equity in your property. Later on in life you can tap into these finances. For Americans approaching retirement age this is one of the greatest benefits achieved simply by paying you mortgage. Whether you are a renter or a homeowner understand that you are paying a mortgage regardless, either yours or you landlord’s.
If you are currently renting and considering renewing your lease, meet with a local real estate professional first so that they can help answer any questions you have about what your next steps should be and what is required in today’s market!
- Everyone Needs A Place Called Home - June 10, 2019
- 1890 Farmhouse with Barn in Warwick - November 23, 2018
- Open House – 60 Little York Road in Warwick - November 10, 2018
- Country Living in Warwick New York Farmhouse built in 1890 on Little York Road - November 10, 2018
- Toni Kreusch’s Bio - January 2, 2018
- How a “Green” house can save you money while protecting the environment - September 15, 2016