Home Prices Up 6.64% Across the Country! [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) recently released their latest Quarterly Home Price Index report.
- In the report, home prices are compared both regionally and by state.
- Based on the latest numbers, if you plan on relocating to another state, waiting to move may end up costing you more!
- Alaska & West Virginia were the only states where home prices are lower than they were last year.
Curious what your home’s value is? Find out fast and free – Click Here
- Tom Folino Joins the Green Team - November 13, 2017
- Why Sell Now Instead of Later? The Buyers are Out Now - November 7, 2017
- Nancy Sardo wins Third Quarter Sales Leader Award - November 2, 2017
- Barbara Tesa Wins Third Quarter Sales Leader Award – 2017 - November 1, 2017
- To Work with a Buyer’s Agent or a Listing Agent, that is the Question - October 9, 2017
- A Tale of Two Markets: A 6-Month Update - October 4, 2017
- First Time Going to Warwick Applefest? - September 20, 2017
- 20 Tips for Preparing Your House for Sale [INFOGRAPHIC] - September 13, 2017
- 4 Reasons to Buy a Home This Fall! - September 12, 2017
- Homeowners: Do You Know Your Home’s Value? - September 7, 2017