Home Prices Up 6.64% Across the Country! [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) recently released their latest Quarterly Home Price Index report.
- In the report, home prices are compared both regionally and by state.
- Based on the latest numbers, if you plan on relocating to another state, waiting to move may end up costing you more!
- Alaska & West Virginia were the only states where home prices are lower than they were last year.
Curious what your home’s value is? Find out fast and free – Click Here
- Homeowners & Appraisers See the Most Eye-to-Eye on Price in 3 Years - June 11, 2018
- Did Tax Reform Kill the Luxury Market? NOT SO FAR! - June 11, 2018
- UPDATE: The Cost of Renting vs. Buying [INFOGRAPHIC] - June 11, 2018
- Days on The Market Drops to New Low in April - June 11, 2018
- Moving Up to Your Dream Home? Don’t Wait! - May 22, 2018
- Renters Under 50 Want to Buy a Home! - May 22, 2018
- Is Your First Home Within Your Grasp Now? [INFOGRAPHIC] - May 22, 2018
- Don’t Wait to Sell Your House! Buyers Are Out Now - May 22, 2018
- How Current Interest Rates Can Have a High Impact on Your Purchasing Power - May 22, 2018
- How Much Has Your Home Increased in Value Over the Last Year? - May 13, 2018