Home Prices Up 6.64% Across the Country! [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) recently released their latest Quarterly Home Price Index report.
- In the report, home prices are compared both regionally and by state.
- Based on the latest numbers, if you plan on relocating to another state, waiting to move may end up costing you more!
- Alaska & West Virginia were the only states where home prices are lower than they were last year.
Curious what your home’s value is? Find out fast and free – Click Here
- We Are Go For Launch - March 8, 2018
- Green Team New Jersey Realty Agents Recognized for Achievements and Excellence in Sales - February 27, 2018
- And The MVP Award Goes To…. Jennifer Dicostanzo - February 21, 2018
- 5 Things No One Tells You About Selling - February 13, 2018
- The Impact Staging Your Home Has on Sales Price [INFOGRAPHIC] - February 9, 2018
- 5 Reasons to Love Using A Real Estate Pro [INFOGRAPHIC] - February 9, 2018
- Whether You Rent or Buy, Either Way You’re Paying a Mortgage! - February 5, 2018
- Barbara Tesa wins Fourth Quarter Sales Award - February 2, 2018
- Housing Market Review January 2018 - February 1, 2018
- Green Team Business Review – January 2018 - February 1, 2018