Home Prices Up 6.54% Across the Country! [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) recently released their latest Quarterly Home Price Index report.
- In the report, home prices are compared both regionally and by state.
- Based on the latest numbers, if you plan on relocating to another state, waiting to move may end up costing you more!
Did your home’s value increase in 2017?
Get a free home valuation report today:
- Home Prices Have Appreciated 6.9% in 2018 - September 18, 2018
- Are Homebuyers Starting to Hit the ‘Pause’ Button? - September 16, 2018
- Charles Nagy and Theodore Van Laar win Second Quarter Sales Leader Award - August 6, 2018
- WHY HAVING A MENTOR CAN MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE - July 15, 2018
- Next Recession in 2020? What Will Be the Impact? - July 9, 2018
- Cost Across Time [INFOGRAPHIC] - July 9, 2018
- Homeowners & Appraisers See the Most Eye-to-Eye on Price in 3 Years - June 11, 2018
- Did Tax Reform Kill the Luxury Market? NOT SO FAR! - June 11, 2018
- UPDATE: The Cost of Renting vs. Buying [INFOGRAPHIC] - June 11, 2018
- Days on The Market Drops to New Low in April - June 11, 2018