The Best Time to List Your House? TODAY!
You may have heard that the housing market is softening. There is no doubt that buyer traffic has decreased. There are fewer purchasers in the market than there were last month and at this time last year. What you may not have heard, however, is that there is still a severe shortage of listing inventory in many regions of the country.
In a recent interview discussing the housing market, First American’s Chief Economist Mark Fleming put it simply:
“The biggest challenge is really the availability of supply.”
When we look at available inventory numbers released by the National Association of Realtors (NAR), we see that the actual number of homes for sale has decreased in each of the last five months.
What does this mean to you as a seller?
The best time to sell is when there is less competition. That guarantees you a better price and fewer hassles in the transaction.
If you are thinking of selling your house this year, the best time to put it on the market might be right now. Let’s get together to evaluate the demand for your house in our market!
Start by finding out what your home is worth, use our quick and free Home Evaluation tool.
- How to Get a Better Perspective on Affordability - February 10, 2019
- Why It Makes No Sense to Wait for Spring to Sell - January 30, 2019
- How Does the Supply of Homes for Sale Impact Buyer Demand? - January 30, 2019
- The Best Time to List Your House? TODAY! - January 14, 2019
- How Much Has Your Home Increased in Value? - September 24, 2018
- Home Prices Have Appreciated 6.9% in 2018 - September 18, 2018
- Are Homebuyers Starting to Hit the ‘Pause’ Button? - September 16, 2018
- Charles Nagy and Theodore Van Laar win Second Quarter Sales Leader Award - August 6, 2018
- WHY HAVING A MENTOR CAN MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE - July 15, 2018
- Next Recession in 2020? What Will Be the Impact? - July 9, 2018