Light Up the Holidays is Making the Season Brighter for Two Local Charities!
Local businesses and individuals have joined forces with the Green Team by becoming sponsors for our Second Annual Light Up the Holidays event. To date, Orange County sponsors have raised $3,400 for Warwick Playground Dreams, and Sussex County sponsors have raised $2,350 for the Vernon Senior Center. Sponsorship donations are made directly to the charity, and you’ll find these generous community and business members featured on the Green Team’s website, where they will have a permanent place of honor! It is not too late to join our sponsors in making a lot of dreams come true.
And now the fun begins! We are looking for photos of homes that reflect the beauty of the season to feature on our website and Facebook page! Enter your own home, nominate your neighbor, or a business whose decorations you admire! Also, don’t be surprised if a Green Team member has admired your light display and left you a placard asking you to register on our website! Visit https://www.greenteamhq.com/luh2017 to register, to see the community members who have donated so generously to these two charities, and to place or see your home in the competition!
Wishing all a joyous holiday season!
Click on the images below to view homes in your area that have been entered into the Light Up The Holidays 2017 contest so far. Continue to check back as homes will continue to be added through the new year.
- Kristine “Krissy” Many Earns NAR Pricing Strategy Advisor Certification - March 22, 2019
- Kristi Anderson joins Green Team New Jersey Realty - March 20, 2019
- Green Team’s 2019 Launch Competition has blasted off! - February 28, 2019
- Green Team New Jersey Realty welcomes Sheena Masters - February 25, 2019
- Charles Nagy and Theodore Van Laar – 4th Quarter and Yearly Sales Leaders for Green Team New Jersey Realty - February 21, 2019
- February 2019 Housing Market Update - February 19, 2019
- Geoff and Joe Green – Son & Father Together Again - February 16, 2019
- Tom Folino – This former teacher is getting straight A’s from his clients - February 13, 2019
- Tammy Scotto receives Commercial and Investment Real Estate Certification - February 12, 2019
- Green Team New Jersey Realty is #1 in Vernon - February 9, 2019