A Home made for the Holidays…
365 Elm Avenue, Bogota, NJ
If you are looking for that small town, community-inspired neighborhood, look no further. This charming cape style home (with four bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms) located in a suburb of New York City is home to roughly 8,000 people. Minutes away from downtown Teaneck and Hackensack, you have the world at your fingertips. Literally. Cuisine from all different countries around the world: whether you are craving some ropa vieja or falafel, there is something to please every palate.
If privacy and green space are on your must-have list, 365 Elm Avenue should do the trick. Located on a quiet cul-de-sac with a nice, well-manicured lawn (complete with shrubbery and trees), enjoying a glass of lemonade on your front porch might just become part of your routine in the warmer months. Stepping through the front door into your sun-filled living roomwill be an added bonus, especially this time of year, because of the blazing gas fireplace. The beautiful, ornate mantle is perfect for hanging Christmas stockings or showing off that antique copper menorah during the holiday season.
Beautiful hardwood floors throughout the main floor and a semi-open floor plan are highly sought-after features that are perfect for entertaining. With stainless steel appliances and a center granite counter-topped island, the open kitchen/dining room area will be a popular gathering space. Tall windows and sliding glass doors that open onto a tree-lined deck make this second living room area feel bright and spacious. A second fireplace finishes off this updated room.
This home comes with good-sized bedrooms and bathrooms along with some updates including showers and fixtures. Ample closet space including a walk-in closet in the downstairs bedroom will definitely come in handy. The basement features a half bath, more cabinet space, a laundry room, and a large recreation room that would make the perfect home theater or play room. Storage galore is available with the large two car garage. For commuters, this is the perfect spot because because NYC transportation is only a block away.
Call me today to set up a showing before it is too late! This lovely home will not be on the market for long.
- OPEN HOUSE – 23 Hidden Valley Drive, Vernon, NJ - April 9, 2019
- Thirteen advantages to making 23 Hidden Valley Drive in Vernon, New Jersey your new home - February 25, 2019
- Keren’s Full Bio & Testimonials - January 10, 2019
- A Home made for the Holidays… - November 19, 2018
- Custom, Log Cabin living! - August 14, 2018
- Open House – 21 Prospect Street, Unionville, NY - June 13, 2018
- Tranquility Awaits… - May 2, 2018
- Ringwood and Braen Stone Quarry, Ringwood New Jersey - January 12, 2017
- How a You CAN Buy A Foreclosed Home - December 5, 2016
- More About Keren Gonen - November 3, 2016