1890 Farmhouse with Barn in Warwick
There is something special about an old house. Old homes have a history and they tell a story. Entering a home that has been around for generations where people have lived for centuries gives you a perspective on where you fit in the big picture. Living in an older home makes you a part of that greater story as it continues. Walking through the rooms of an old home takes you back in time. They are unique and have a charm that can be captivating.
So come see this charming 1890 Farmhouse on 60 Little York Road in Warwick nestled in the picturesque setting of the black dirt region with beautiful property and barn. This country home or weekend retreat provides all the elements for relaxing, comfort and easy living. The home offers 1,287-sq.-ft. of space with 2 bedrooms/1 bathroom PLUS an additional room with closet on the main level and yet ANOTHER room on the second floor providing additional space and room for expansion. Feel at home in the sun drenched living room or spend time on the rocking chair porch as you soak in the peace and quiet of the countryside. With spectacular curb appeal on 3/4 of an acre of land your family and friends will love the property, ideal for gatherings and parties. The chicken coop is complete with a roosting loft and egg laying chicken nests. This home is close to parks, shopping, restaurants, farms & wineries.
- Everyone Needs A Place Called Home - June 10, 2019
- 1890 Farmhouse with Barn in Warwick - November 23, 2018
- Open House – 60 Little York Road in Warwick - November 10, 2018
- Country Living in Warwick New York Farmhouse built in 1890 on Little York Road - November 10, 2018
- Toni Kreusch’s Bio - January 2, 2018
- How a “Green” house can save you money while protecting the environment - September 15, 2016