We Are Go For Launch
Green Team 2018 Launch
It’s Launch Time – that “friendly” little competition that inspires Green Team Sales Associates to start the new year off right by building on and enhancing the skills that will lead them to deliver excellent client service throughout the year.
Focused around essential daily activities that utilize the Green Team’s custom-designed CRM (customer relationship management) system, sales associates compete both on individual levels and as part of teams. The CRM features a unique gamification component that tracks competition activity and enables everyone to see real-time competition stats throughout the entire contest, giving associates that little “push” they might need.
The Launch Competition has been going on how for just over a month and it is something Green Team Associates take very seriously. Yes, they are having fun. Yes, they are enjoying strategizing. And yes, they definitely enjoy winning. But they also enjoy the possibility of winning some amazing gifts. Prizes are awarded to the top three individual sales associates and the top team!, and this year the prizes are HUGE!!
The agent with the highest overall points at the end of our Launch Competition will receive a full conference pass to Inman Connect NY 2019 and 3-night hotel stay in New York. This exceptional prize is being provided by Jeremy Miller of First Home Bank.
Additional prizes are awarded to individuals that achieve second and third place as well as the team with the highest overall points.
Green Team Agents News and Awards
- 2019 Buyer and Seller Guides - March 19, 2019
- 2019 Will Be a Great Year for Buyers AND Sellers - February 20, 2019
- How to Get a Better Perspective on Affordability - February 10, 2019
- Why It Makes No Sense to Wait for Spring to Sell - January 30, 2019
- How Does the Supply of Homes for Sale Impact Buyer Demand? - January 30, 2019
- The Best Time to List Your House? TODAY! - January 14, 2019
- How Much Has Your Home Increased in Value? - September 24, 2018
- Home Prices Have Appreciated 6.9% in 2018 - September 18, 2018
- Are Homebuyers Starting to Hit the ‘Pause’ Button? - September 16, 2018
- Charles Nagy and Theodore Van Laar win Second Quarter Sales Leader Award - August 6, 2018