Vikki Garby receives her Commercial and Investment Real Estate Certification
The Green Team is pleased to announce that Vikki Garby has received her Commercial and Investment Real Estate Certification. Vikki’s new certification, coupled with her previous work experience, further strengthens her skill set when it comes to assisting real estate investors and commercial clients. Not only is she Commercial and Investment Real Estate Certified (CIREC). Her own experience informs her knowledge and ability.
A 1997 graduate of Cornell University, Vikki worked for Deutsche Bank in New York City as an investment banker. There she reviewed and negotiated complex contracts on a regular basis. During that time, she also became a real estate investor. And she negotiated transactions as a buyer. Her love of real estate and her skill at navigating its many transactional parts lead her to obtain her license so that she could help others
The CIREC Program
The intensive CIREC program covers a wide range of topics vital to commercial and investment transactions. Among them are the financial related aspects. These include: tax implications of selling a property, 1031 Exchanges, valuing properties for sellers, preparing a financial analysis of properties for investors and comparing financial impacts of leasing vs. buying for user buyers.
- February 2019 Housing Market Update - February 19, 2019
- Geoff and Joe Green – Son & Father Together Again - February 16, 2019
- Tom Folino – This former teacher is getting straight A’s from his clients - February 13, 2019
- Tammy Scotto receives Commercial and Investment Real Estate Certification - February 12, 2019
- Green Team New Jersey Realty is #1 in Vernon - February 9, 2019
- January 2019 Housing Market Update - February 4, 2019
- Jennifer DiCostanzo is Green Team New York Realty’s 4th Quarter & Yearly Sales Leader for 2018 - January 31, 2019
- Green Team 2018 Awards Ceremony celebrates another year of growth and success - January 30, 2019
- December 2018 Housing Market Update - December 25, 2018
- Jennifer DiCostanzo receives SRS Designation - December 14, 2018