The Green Team welcomes June Cosgrove-Hays
The Green Team is happy to announce that June Cosgrove-Hays has joined our company.
Growing up in the town of Warwick, June Cosgrove Hays’ initial plans did not include becoming a real estate agent. She worked for a Wall Street brokerage firm, and then a children’s publishing company. When June and husband Jeffrey welcomed son Austin into the world, plans changed. June decided to change careers so that she could work closer to home and spend more time with Austin. Real estate offered her that flexibility.
June soon found that real estate offered more than that. She came to realize the part she played in one of the most monumental events in a person’s life. And helping people buy and sell their homes became personally rewarding to her. She became committed to offering her clients outstanding, personalized service.
Extensive continuing education means exceptional service
June combines her knowledge of the Hudson Valley’s local markets with extensive continuing education. She has obtained GRI designation from the Graduate Realtor Institute. In addition, she has received Green Designation, the National Association of Realtors Sustainable Property Designation.
Further, she is also a Certified Home Marketing Specialist (CHMS), which helped June gain expertise in real estate staging and marketing. And what’s more, June was featured as the real estate expert in the AARP Bulletin’s March 2018 edition.
Making the move to the Green Team
A realtor for 14 years, June Cosgrove-Hays comes to the Green Team from another agency. She found that the Green Team offers compensation unmatched by any other local company. In addition, Geoff Green provides extensive training that can be done at the convenience of agents, and she is excited about the company’s Client Appreciation Program. Furthermore, the Green Team’s involvement and generosity with the community matches her own commitment. She is involved in and has volunteered for many local charities.
- Green Team’s 2019 Launch Competition has blasted off! - February 28, 2019
- Green Team New Jersey Realty welcomes Sheena Masters - February 25, 2019
- Charles Nagy and Theodore Van Laar – 4th Quarter and Yearly Sales Leaders for Green Team New Jersey Realty - February 21, 2019
- February 2019 Housing Market Update - February 19, 2019
- Geoff and Joe Green – Son & Father Together Again - February 16, 2019
- Tom Folino – This former teacher is getting straight A’s from his clients - February 13, 2019
- Tammy Scotto receives Commercial and Investment Real Estate Certification - February 12, 2019
- Green Team New Jersey Realty is #1 in Vernon - February 9, 2019
- January 2019 Housing Market Update - February 4, 2019
- Jennifer DiCostanzo is Green Team New York Realty’s 4th Quarter & Yearly Sales Leader for 2018 - January 31, 2019