Green Team Realty’s 2019 Launch Competition Was a Big Success
Green Team Realty’s Launch is a competition with a purpose. It provides incentives for Sales Associates to learn or improve their use of Green Team’s Customer Relationship Management system (“CRM”). The ultimate goal is providing the best in customer service and appreciation. By inputting and keeping track of the information and activities pertaining to client transactions, agents are better able to refine their client appreciation programs. Further, maintaining relationships with clients past, present and future in today’s challenging real estate market makes everyone a winner. Geoff Green, President of Green Team Realty, promotes the competition at the beginning of each year. He feels that agents who fully know and use the CRM can provide better services to their clients while also getting better control of their businesses and lives. Besides, a little friendly competition and generous prizes ensure some serious participation.
Thanks to the Team Leaders!
Before announcing the winning teams and individuals, Geoff Green first thanked the team captains for volunteering their time and effort. “These ladies went above and beyond to make this a fruitful competition for all of the Sales Associates. Great job to all team captains!” In the Warwick office, Angela Murphy volunteered to once again serve as a Launch team leader. And Kim Lesley stepped up as team leader of the opposing team. At the Vernon office, Cathie Witte took on last year’s team leader and individual winner, Keren Gonen. All four leaders did their best to inspire their teams to become proficient in using the CRM. And, of course, to score the points given for CRM activities.
The Winning Teams are:
In Warwick, Kim Lesley’s Rock’n’Rollers put up a valiant fight, but Angela’s Murphy’s Master Minds came out on top. And in Vernon, Cathie’s Witte’s Wonders came in with the most points, despite a great showing by Keren’s Gonen’s Greenies.
This year Geoff awarded cash prizes for each of the top ten Sales Associates on the winning teams. Each sales associate had to have a minimum of 600 points from February 14 to March 31, the length of the Launch competition.
And the Individual Winners from those Winning Teams are:
- Top Sales Associates with the most points: Carol Buchanan (Warwick) and Heidi Hyland (Vernon)
- Top Sales Associates with the second most points: Tom Folino (Warwick) and Cathie Witte (Vernon)
- The 3rd and 4th place Sales Associates: Angela Murphy & Denise Schmidt (Warwick) and Joyce Rogers and Kim Lasalandra (Vernon)
- The 5th and 6th place Sales Associates: Nicole Willner & Lucyann Tinnirello (Warwick) and Ann Nussberger (Vernon)
- The 7th and 8th place Sales Associates: Terry Gavan and Toni Kreusch (Warwick)
- The 9th and 10th place Sales Associates: Nancy Sardo & Karen Gauvin (Warwick
Dean Diltz was not a member of the winning team. However, as the highest point earner in the Warwick office, he was awarded a special prize.
Looking forward to Launch 2020!
Will our team leaders step up for the challenge again? Which team will score the most points? And what incentives will Geoff offer to motivate everyone! Stay tuned for February 14, 2020, when Launch 2020 will blast off!
- May 2019 Housing Market Update - June 12, 2019
- The Merry Month of May – places to go in Orange and Sussex Counties and ideas for your home - May 21, 2019
- Green Team Realty’s 2019 Launch Competition Was a Big Success - May 21, 2019
- April 2019 Housing Market Update - May 21, 2019
- March 2019 Housing Market Update - May 14, 2019
- Green Team New Jersey Realty’s 2018 Circle of Excellence Award Recipients - May 7, 2019
- Charles Nagy and Theodore Van Laar – 2019 1st Quarter Sales Leaders for Green Team New Jersey Realty - May 6, 2019
- Vikki Garby – 1st Quarter Sales Leader for Green Team New York Realty - May 5, 2019
- APRIL COME SHE WILL - April 25, 2019
- Kristine “Krissy” Many Earns NAR Pricing Strategy Advisor Certification - March 22, 2019