Charles Nagy and Theodore Van Laar win Second Quarter Sales Leader Award
As Geoff Green likes to call them, the “Dynamic Duo” took home the prize for Second Quarter Sales Leader in 2017, as well as this year. This team’s commitment to GTNJR and the clients they serve are part of the reason the New Jersey office is experiencing its rapid growth and success.
Over 7 Decades of Experience Combined
Ted has a reputation for integrity and honesty, as well as appreciation and understanding of the resort lifestyle. Therefore, his clients like and trust his expertise, whether they’re looking for a private residence, second home or investment property.
A truly dynamic duo
For some reason, these two diverse backgrounds meld together to form a productive, successful team. Charles and Ted have also been recipients of the Circle of Excellence Award multiple times between 2014 to 2017, which requires a minimum sales amount of $2.5 million and 15 transactions to qualify. And this second quarter, they did a combined $6,555,000 in sales volume. They don’t take winning this quarterly sales leader award for granted. Ted and Charlie know they were up against a highly motivated and knowledgeable group of sales associates. However, they also appreciate the friendship and camaraderie that exists within the New Jersey office. Most of all, it’s the unique system of training and support which ensures that everyone has the tools to provide the best possible customer service and experience.
And they’re looking forward to next year, wondering if they will be three for three second quarter 2019!
- 2019 Buyer and Seller Guides - March 19, 2019
- 2019 Will Be a Great Year for Buyers AND Sellers - February 20, 2019
- How to Get a Better Perspective on Affordability - February 10, 2019
- Why It Makes No Sense to Wait for Spring to Sell - January 30, 2019
- How Does the Supply of Homes for Sale Impact Buyer Demand? - January 30, 2019
- The Best Time to List Your House? TODAY! - January 14, 2019
- How Much Has Your Home Increased in Value? - September 24, 2018
- Home Prices Have Appreciated 6.9% in 2018 - September 18, 2018
- Are Homebuyers Starting to Hit the ‘Pause’ Button? - September 16, 2018
- Charles Nagy and Theodore Van Laar win Second Quarter Sales Leader Award - August 6, 2018